Saturday, March 26, 2016

Every Ending Means A New Beginning




I lost everything- my hope, my dream, my belief, my confidence.

It happened all of a sudden. I left my study incomplete in the last semester. I was so close to my goal. But, suddenly it seemed what I was running for is not what I want, I desire.

It was all of a sudden I found myself on a boat in an ocean without having any compass, rudder or rig. I was at the end of my wit. It seemed I was good for nothing. It seemed I was lost, completely lost.

I wanted to be a marketing manager, but I realized that I am not that material and also I do not wish for that career. It doesn’t match my expectation. I expect for freedom and creativity in my profession and I think I will not get that much freedom and creativity in the career of a marketing manager.

It happens sometimes that you ask for something imitating someone close to you, but after getting that thing you understand that you never want that thing. Same thing happened to me. I was lost for a while as I was like a boat without a rudder.

Though long time has been passed and I have almost lost my mental strength, but it’s never too late to start a new beginning as I believe Every ending starts a new beginning. 

1 comment: